The AST SPC – Service Platform Computer – is a fanless RISC based industrial computer for telematic applications.
It allows a sophisticated data collection of multiple vehicle components for condition based maintenance of both diesel and electric locomotives and traction units using an open source time series database. Available Push and Pull APIs automatically forward the data to the rail operators existing ERP and big data software environment for data processing and analysis.
Ports, interfaces and gateways:
– 4G (LTE) modem
– UBLOX NEO M8 GPS receiver
– Bosch 9-axis absolute orientation sensor (optional)
– 2x CAN (CAN, CANopen, J1939)
– Ethernet (TCP/IP, S7)
– Serial ports RS232/485 (J1587, Modbus)
– MVB Gateway (optional)
– MTU/CAT Gateway (optional)